EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR & CERTIFIED COACH
Khairul Anwar puts premium on innovation and execution simply because it’s the only measure of success. Currently, he is a thought leader in design thinking and leadership development. Through the founding of DT LEADERSHIP, he channeled his passion in people development, leadership behavioural change and innovation skills development.
2014 – 2012: CEO (L&D) & International PMO Lead (Gifted Ed)
2012 – 2008: General Manager (L&D) & International Strategy Consultant (IT)
2008 – 2004: Business Development Manager (L&D)
International Projects Country: United Kingdom, Ireland, Scotland, UAE, Qatar, Indonesia, Brunei, Singapore and Germany
- Certified Executive Coach, Marshall Goldsmith (USA), ICF-Accredited
- Certificate in Design Thinking specializing in Empathy & Prototyping, Stanford Center for Professional Development (USA)
- Certificate in Design Thinking & Coaching, genovasi, Hasso-Platner Institute (HPI) & Stanford Executive Education (USA)
- Certificate, Design Sprint Master, Design Sprint School, USA
- Verified Certificate & Capstone Project, Interaction Design, University of California, San Diego (USA)
- Certified Professional Trainer, HRDC/PSMB (Malaysia)
- Certificate in Clinical Hypnosis, London College of Clinical Hypnosis (LCCH)
In his free time he spend time playing with start-up ideas and watering his plants (hoping either one will bear fruits some day!). He holds Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours).